Our Sprints can help you go further and faster.
I firmly believe that no business should look and operate the same way in 2022 as it did in 2019. The pandemic has shaken our world and now is the time to recalibrate and refocus organisations.
Based on our conversations with clients we know that the big agency & consultancy model (where they take away a problem and solve it separately) doesn’t work for all.
It’s too long, too layered and too expensive.
In this time of social, economic and cultural flux, clear and actionable strategy is needed more than ever. So we’ve codified the methodologies of some the world's fastest growing companies to accelerate, integrate and simplify the process of "strategic ideation".
For instance, if you want to:
- Evolve your purpose, product and proposition for a changing world
- Define the business you're in and anticipate / defend against threats you can't see coming
- Dismantle legacy culture so it doesn’t undermine organisational initiatives
- Diversify your business model away from traditional revenue streams
- Set the agenda for marketing the organisation can get behind
- Identify sustainable growth opportunities and ways to reduce your environmental impact
- Or elevate a disjointed, ‘me-too’ customer experience.
Described as "Cross Fit for the Brain", these Sprints and accelerators take inspiration from product hackathons at which multi-disciplinary teams come together in a timed event to produce a prototype or a solution to a problem.
We think the future belongs to companies who can provide actionable, objective, and integrated thinking to clients. Who can bridge the gap between innovation, design and communication.
And we believe that a clear and powerful brand is the most powerful glue that links all this together.
Let’s face it, the pandemic has broken down walls in working processes. The era of the ‘Big Reveal’ is over. Twenty-first century innovation is a team sport.
We can go further and faster together.
WHO ARE THESE SPRINTS FOR?
These are aimed at ambitious founders, CEOs and corporate leadership teams, including but not exclusively:
- Brand, Marketing and/or Category teams.
- Innovation and/or R&D functions.
- HR and business heads.
- Designers and Product Developers.
- Sustainability and CSR groups.
HOW ARE THEY DELIVERED?
As workshops delivered at your facilities, with your team and with content tailored specifically to your issues and needs.
As a result of these Sprints you may have:
- Defined a new way of thinking about your business, opening up new opportunities for growth.
- Aligned on the most pressing opportunities and threats facing your business.
- Developed an action plan/roadmap to make your innovations happen.
- Accelerated your process and inspired/ motivated your teams.
- Generated new product, service and business ideas for further development.
- Created a well-defined concept/prototype that can fit into your innovation pipeline.
If you think your organisation could do with a Sprint, do get in touch.