WHO WE ARE:
Studio Jigsaw is a start-up consultancy in the brand strategy and innovation space.
We believe in StoryDoing, that brand should become the operating system for a company and influence not only how it looks/ sounds, but its offerings, operations, culture and even its structure.
We believe the pandemic has opened up new opportunities as start-ups and incumbents look to reinvent their business models, restructure the way they work and incubate new ideas around a clear and compelling purpose.
We partner with clients to set visions for their future offerings at the intersection of technology, brand purpose, and human behaviour. We design bespoke, actionable outputs – business models, brand identity systems, prototypes, and pilot programmes – that accelerate a client's transformation and the path to commercial success.
And we're looking for people who can grow as we grow.
Defining brand stories and building it into design and innovation.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an ambidextrous thinker — strategic and creative. You like to solve big problems. You’re a generous collaborator, empathetic, culturally atune, willing to jump-in, geek-out and work in a non-traditional venture. You have the ambition of combining your professional experience and education to shape our world for the better.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Studio Jigsaw is a start-up which requires wearing many hats. Below are some responsibilities you can anticipate:
- Rigorous research: You will analyze markets, brands, culture, human behaviour and other timely themes to inform strategic recommendations.
- Business development: You will generate new business leads, update client database and support proposal development and thought leadership with killer insights.
- Project management: You will update status, track milestones, co-ordinate with partners, and facilitate meeting prep for client meetings.
- Client interaction: You will participate in presentations, workshops, interviews and other key moments throughout the life of a project.
- Collaborative creation: You will be part of a diverse group of project partners— independent strategists, creatives, coders and other creators-- to bring ideas to life for amazing clients.
- 1-2 years of work experience either client-side or at a company with similar service offerings (marketing, consulting, digital products or branding).
- Master's degree in social sciences, humanities or a personal passion field. MBAs are welcome but not required.
- Must have a clear interest in innovation, design, brands and solving meaty problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized. Knowledge and comfort with Google Workspace (and an ability to learn new collaboration tools like Miro, Slack, Canva etc.)
WHY WORK WITH US?
- High learning: Our projects are never the same, and finding the right process or insight to a unique challenge takes both EQ and IQ.
- High involvement: You will be expected to clearly speak your mind to help us make better decisions. You can instinctively spot an issue and work to find a solution or bring one to the table. You will be involved through the entire lifecycle of a project. You must quickly learn our client’s business and help the team, project partners and clients stay focused on the processes and outputs that will deliver new relevance.
- High impact: We work with our clients, not for them. Our job is to help them succeed with their most important audiences.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
If this role sounds like the right fit for you please e-mail an introduction to yourself, your resume, and your portfolio to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LOCATION: Pune, full-time.
APPLY BY: Sunday, 22 August 2021