WHO WE ARE:
Studio Jigsaw is a brand and innovation consultancy for purpose-led businesses. We’re led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do-- from capital investment to internal culture to communication. For them, purpose becomes business strategy and storytelling becomes Story Doing.
At Studio Jigsaw we design brands, experiences, and content for firms that transforms who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more Story Doers.
10-12 weeks of defining brand stories and building it into design and innovation.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are an ambidextrous thinker — strategic and creative. You like to solve big problems. You’re a generous collaborator, empathetic, culturally atune, willing to jump-in, geek-out and work in a non-traditional venture in the brand strategy/ innovation space. You have the ambition of combining your professional experience and education with a desire for making capitalism kinder and the world better.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Studio Jigsaw is a start-up which requires wearing many hats. Below are some responsibilities you can anticipate:
Rigorous research: You will analyze markets, brands, culture, human behaviour and other timely themes to inform strategic recommendations.
Business development: You will generate new business leads and support proposal development with killer insights and crazy ideas.
Project management: You will update status, track milestones, co-ordinate with partners, facilitate meeting prep for client meetings.
Client interaction: You will participate in presentations, workshops, interviews and other key moments throughout the life of a project.
Collaborative creation: You will be part of a diverse group of project partners— independent strategists, creatives, coders and other creators-- to bring ideas to life for amazing clients.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
- A good Master’s degree in a personal passion field (we don’t look for a specific degree but do look for individuals who have a clear interest in innovation, design, brands, and solving meaty problems).
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills and tenacity: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Refined your communication skills (both oral and written).
- Displayed strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Thrived in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP? Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Answering the following Qs:
- Introduce yourself in five words
- What excites you about Studio Jigsaw?
- Who would be your dream client and why?
- What do you believe is the most impressive innovation of the past three years?
- What is one innovation that you wish you'd come up with?
APPLY BY: 31st March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LOCATION: Pune/ remote.